Our Adult Softball program, affiliated with National Softball Association, provides men's, women's, and coed leagues for all skill levels. Our program offers league play Sunday through Thursday, with games played primarily at Scharf fields. Teams play 12-game schedules plus division tournaments.
Team managers from the 2022 season will receive registration information in mid-February 2023. The deadline for entry will be Friday, March 10. New teams may pick up the needed forms and information beginning Monday, February 13, at the Park Office, 250 Pine Lake Avenue. All team managers are required to attend a meeting at 6 p.m. Wednesday, April 12, in the La Porte Civic Auditorium lower level. Enter through the door at the end of the ramp on Plain Street. The season begins the week of April 24.
- 2023 Adult Softball Coach's Information (required for team entry)
- 2023 Adult Softball Roster Form (required for team entry)
- 2023 Adult Softball Team Entry Information
- 2023 Adult Softball Policies and Regulations
- Zero Tolerance Policy for Sports Officials/Park Personnel Abuse
- 2022 National Softball Association Approved Bats
Fall Adult Coed Softball
Our Adult Coed Softball program provides coed leagues for all skill levels. Our program offers league play on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, with games played at Scharf and Lions fields. Teams play 12-game schedules plus a double-elimination tournament.
The deadline for entry will be Thursday, August 17, 2023. New teams may pick up the needed forms and information at the Park office. All team managers are required to attend a meeting at 6:30 p.m. August 24, 2023, in the Park and Recreation Department's Ken Moryl Conference Room (250 Pine Lake Avenue). Schedules and softballs will be available for pick up at the Park Office on August 29. The season begins Tuesday, September 5.
Our Adult Basketball program, also known as the Municipal Basketball League, normally runs from November through March, with a 12-game regular season followed by a division tournament. We offer a Sunday competitive league and a Tuesday competitive league. Games are played at the Civic Auditorium, with some Sunday games played at the La Porte High School field house. The deadline to enter the men's Sunday and Tuesday leagues for the 2022-2023 season is Friday, October 14, at 4 p.m. A mandatory manager's meeting for the Sunday and Tuesday league teams will be held on Wednesday, October 26, at 6 p.m. in the lower level of the Civic Auditorium (enter through the door at the end of the ramp on Plain Street).
- Basketball League Manager's Letter 2022-2023 Season
- Basketball League Roster/Waiver 2022-2023 Season
- Basketball Player Addition Form 2022-2023 Season
- Adult Classes
- Adult Sports
- Boys Baseball
- Girls Fastpitch Softball
- Girls Slowpitch Softball
- Youth Classes
- Youth Scholarship Request Form (Printable)
- Youth Sports Coaching Application (Printable)
- 2023/2024 Park Department Fees
- 2023 Recreation Fees
- 2023 Beechwood Golf Course Fees
- 2023 Civic Auditorium Fees
- Downtown La Porte Ice Rink
- Foodie Tuesdays
- Night Bike Rides
- NIBC La Porte Invitational